The 2014 Salt Box Fair will be open 9AM to 3PM on the grounds of the Salt Box Museaum at 1350 Springfield Avenue, near the center of New Providence. Lots of fun, treasures, craft for all. Download Salt Box Fair flyer here.
This year’s fair will include a “Bubby” the Clown and a magician.
Vendors will include:
- Leigh K. Cole – “Leigh’s Jams Jellies & Goodies” www.LeighsJams.com
- Home for Good Dog Rescue Inc. www.homeforgooddogs.org
- Donna Gunther- Collectibles
- Secret Garden Soap of Madison – www.secretgardensoapofmadison.com
- Enchanted Forest Crafts – www.etsy.com/shop/WendiMulvey
- Christine Napolitano – Knit items
- Joseph La Gregor – The Flats For Feathered Friends – Bird Houses
- Dee Tamburro – Crochet & Knit items
- Remy’s Gems – Jewelry
- Laura Kropl – Assortment of stuff
- Anita Torsiello – Knits by Nonna Assorted Knits
- Jojo’s Bags and Things – www.jojosbagsandthings.com
- Scott & Kat Bale – Dept 56
- Rosemarie A Hilse – Crafts, collectibles, small furniture
- Laura Fazzio – upcycled sweater pet beds
- Eileen Osborne – “Reincarnations” – vintage Jewelry & Accessories
The fair will also have slightly used books and other items for sale.